Sunday, January 11, 2009

Greek Language

Hello everybody. I know how to write my name in Greek. Do you? The picture below is my name.


I wrote this myself!

Guess what this other one says.


It says "Read my blog" in Greek.

I know this because I have a history book that we borrowed from the library. It has a page that shows the Greek alphabet. Do you know what letters are alpha and omega? Do you know who said "I am the alpha and the omega."? They are the "a" and "z" of the Greek alphabet! And it was Jesus who said that.

2 comments:

  1. ευτυχής κινέζικο νέο έτος

    Biao Gu Zhang and Biao Gu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dominic,


    I want to know how my name is spell in greek so I need to know where you get the book from.
    visit my blog at:
    www.chloetchblogspot.com
    cheers
    chloe Toh your yamaha friend

    ReplyDelete