Monday, December 29, 2008

My Aquarium Full of Fishes


Last Friday, my brother, mother and I went to the fish shop to get some fishes.

We walked around the shop which was at Clementi. My mother saw a pail of water that had fishes in it. She saw Guppies in it. I liked the Guppies because it gives birth very often and it looks very beautiful.

We bought 4 Neon Tetras, 2 Black Tetras, 5 Male Guppies, 3 Female Guppies, 2 Black Mollies, 2 other fishes (that we didn't know the names and that we accidentally caught) and 4 more that were caught by mistake (they looked like ikan billis). So we have 22 fishes altogether.


A few days later, one Neon Tetra died. We thought it was because there was still too much chlorine in the water. Today when we were taking photographs to put in this post, we noticed that a female Guppy died. We were so sad. Now we are left with 19 fishes.

I'm hoping that the female Guppy that was pregnant would give birth so we will have more fishes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dominic,
    Don't be sad, remember to take good care of the fry when they are born. What did you do with the dead fish?

    Biao Gu & Biao Gu Zhang

    ReplyDelete