Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bailey and His Helicopter

On Christmas day, we went to Gong gong's home. We had a Christmas dinner at his home. This year he gave us a remote control helicopter for Christmas!

I was so excited that I pulled the plastic-bag off the box straight away. It was not wrapped up. Inside the box there were two helicopters. One helicopter was for me and the other was for Bailey.

When I reached home, I was too excited, but I was also too tired to look at my helicopter. I went to sleep immediately after I did all my night routines. In the middle of the night I couldn't sleep because, I was very excited. In the morning I finished my chores very fast so that I could charge the helicopter but we had to pack to go out.

On Saturday afternoon, Mummy allowed me to take out the helicopter. She read some of the instructions. When we finished charging and getting all the things ready we went downstairs to play. When we were downstairs at the big field below my block. I switched my helicopter on and started to play.

After less then 5 minutes Bailey's helicopter got stuck in a tree!

We tried to get it down but the tree was too tall for even mummy to reach. Mummy went to the second level and looked down at the trees, but she couldn't see anything. We went up to try to find a long stick. Mummy went to the balcony and found a bamboo pole which was used for hanging laundry. She also looked for a binoculars and looked down at the trees from our balcony.

We went down to look some more but we still couldn't find it. And now we gave up because we couldn't think of a way to get the helicopter down and also because it was time for dinner and we were very hungry. We spent one hour or more looking for the helicopter. That's why I call this post "Bailey and His Helicopter".

When I was sleeping, Mummy and Daddy went down to look for the helicopter using a torch. Daddy was looking at the bushes and around the trees and Mummy was feeling around on the ground. Suddenly Mummy saw a little sparkling thing and picked it up and found that it was the helicopter that Bailey lost!

The next day Bailey was surprised to find his helicopter back in its box.

After breakfast we played almost the whole day. Here is a picture of me flying my helicopter.


I control the helicopter to go upwards by pushing the throttle up and move side ways by moving the joystick that controls the direction.

Here is a video of me flying my helicopter that my mother helped me upload.




Thank you Gong gong. I like the helicopter present a lot. I like the way it moves. It can move like a real helicopter but not so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment