Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Ride On A Motor Bike.

One afternoon, I was surprised that I was going to go out with my father on his motor bike to buy lunch. This was unsual because we normally go on our bicycles. This was my first ride on a motor bike!

We went to the car park to get his bike. He told me some rules before we wore our helmets. He sat on the bike. I sat behind him. Then my father started the engine so we could go.

It was cooling when the bike moved but hot when it stopped. At first it was a little scary. I heard the engine. It was very loud. I could smell the fumes from all the vehicles around me. I had to hug my Father's waist so that I won't fall off. After a while I felt quite brave.

When we reached the market my father bought three packs of chicken rice and a pack of fried Kwei Tiao.

I would want to ride on his motor bike again.

1 comment: